- Covid testing, including specimen collection, is conducted by one of our physicians in the practice (not by a nurse or MA).
- The physician will evaluate the history, perform an exam as needed, and recommend which test(s) should be done.
- The total fee includes an office visit, a charge for the test performed and/or if necessary, a specimen handling charge for samples sent to an outside lab.
- Tests are performed in our CLIA certified laboratory and provide same day results allowing for superior quality of care.
- A patient's infectious state is ascertained immediately allowing decisions to be made regarding isolation, quarantine, and ability to return to routine activities.
87426 Covid Immunoassay Rapid Antigen Test (BD or Sofia) $125
87428 Covid + Influenza A/B Immunoassay Rapid Antigen Test (BD) $175
87635 Covid Nucleic Acid Amplification Test (Abbott ID Now) $150
0202U Biofire RT-PCR Comprehensive Respiratory Panel including SARS-Co-V-2 and other common respiratory pathogens (via nasopharyngeal swab); one hour PCR test $500
This PCR test is valid for school clearance and international travel.
99000 Specimen handling fee to collect a nasopharyngeal specimen for PCR to send to an outside lab for processing. Results are back the next morning. $75
We will provide you with a comprehensive bill for submission to your insurance company.
Under the CARES ACT insurance should cover the cost of these laboratory tests.